deejaysoul- 04/07/12, Live on DTFradio, Agent Orange, Becka & Jonathan Storm Tech Mix

I dedicated this mix to three NYC producers/djs I respect, Agent Orange NYC, Becka and Jonathan Storm. 75% of the mix is all music they have given me over the past year and including new unreleased tracks made within the past month. The other 25% are tracks I like or haven’t played in while.

As always if you like what hear, send your me your feedback and tell me what you think. And don’t forget to subscribe to to the iTunes Podcast or you can download them directly from the player below.

Share Button
Category(s): Deep, DTF Radio, Funky, House, MP3 Download, Tech House, Techno
Tags:

Comments are closed.